Monday, July 12, 2010

Highly-capable in English translation

Highly-capable in English translation , writing , interpretation and comprehension.
Detail-oriented,nike shoxperservering,assiduous,work-spirited and go-ahead
Although I am not fresh from a very prestigious university,my capabilities and outstanding English skills in miscellaneous spheres and realms will assure you that I will be a asset to your company and generate profits .cheap nfl jerseys
My career platform urgently needs your positive response and support, which will inject great glitter into my platform.nike trainer
I u Sunlight, confident , I am full of a vigour; Really, believe , deal with concrete matters relating to work,cheap authentic nfl jerseys I am earnest and down-to-earth; Make progress industriously,I expect challenge.
Good mastery of basic knowledge of Englihjerseys monster . Have knowledge of international trade. Good command of English for business and foreign trade. Good at learning and desire to learn.grace
rainbow in my life
you are my sunflower