Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A small thing

Last night, I invited one of my roommates to watch movies in the library. As our tastes were quite different,it took us a long time to reach an agreement on which movie to pick up. Finally, we chose “Pretty Woman”. It happened that my friend’s favourite movie “cheap polo shirts” was on channel just then. So we watched that one first, then the “Pretty Woman”. In this case, 2 hours' time could hardly be enough to finish the movie. At about 9:30, all the other audiences began to leave except us. We shrugged to each other and prepared to take out the videotape. Just at that moment, the librarian walked towards us. At first, we thought she was coming to ask us to leave. when we immediately told her we were about to go,To our surprise, while smiling, she said: “You two came a bit late; I guess you haven’t finished that “ralph lauren polo shirts”, right?” We nodded. “You can go on and I’ll wait. I know watching movie without an ending must be quite painful.” So she went away and did some other picking work. We felt so grateful to her at that moment. Actually, “cheap ralph lauren polo shirts” was such a famous movie that its ending was quite familiar to us. It soon got to10:00, but we didn’t know why that the movie was still going on and on. We really began to feel regret for keeping the kind lady waiting for us so long. We turned around and found her keeping a distance away and watching us through the window, with a smile that impressed me so much. She was just the pretty woman in real life and I felt love was just surrounding me.Actually, love is everywhere in this world. If you observe carefully, you are sure to find some.